BGM Fastener Co., Inc. Purchase Order Terms and Conditions effective 2020-03-31
The following terms & conditions are in addition to any requirements of the Purchase Order, Part Number, or contract.
- Vendor must have implemented a quality management system, including implementation of DFARS clause 252.204-7012.
- Must meet BGM designated or approved external provider including special processes when required.
- Notify BGM of nonconforming processes, products, or services and obtain approval for their disposition.
- Prevent the use of counterfeit parts.
- Notify BGM of changes to processes, products, or services, including changes of their external providers or location of manufacture, and obtain BGM's approval when required.
- Flow down to external providers applicable requirements including BGM/Customer requirements.
- Provide test specimens for design approval, inspection/verification, investigation, or auditing when required.
- Provide documented information (i.e.: certificate of compliance, test reports, etc.) when required.
- Product/service must be supplied to the latest part number and/or specification revision, unless otherwise specified.
- The supplier shall allow right of access by BGM, their customers and regulatory authorities to facilities involved in the order and to applicable records.
- Supplier shall ensure employees are aware of:
- their contribution to product or service conformity.
- their contribution to product safety.
- the importance of ethical behavior.
- BGM will control and monitor the external providers performance to on-time delivery and conformance to all P.O. requirements. If a company repeatedly supplies product late or non-compliant BGM management may elect to remove a vendor from its AVL
If GE AJA requirements are flowed down, quality system requirements s-1005 and/or s-1007 apply.