BGM Fastener Co., Inc. Purchase Order Terms and Conditions effective 2020-03-31
The following terms & conditions are in addition to any requirements of the Purchase Order, Part Number, or contract.
- Vendor must have implemented a quality management system, including implementation of DFARS clause 252.204-7012.
- Must meet BGM designated or approved external provider including special processes when required.
- Notify BGM of nonconforming processes, products, or services and obtain approval for their disposition.
- Prevent the use of counterfeit parts.
- Notify BGM of changes to processes, products, or services, including changes of their external providers or location of manufacture, and obtain BGM's approval when required.
- Flow down to external providers applicable requirements including BGM/Customer requirements.
- Provide test specimens for design approval, inspection/verification, investigation, or auditing when required.
- Provide documented information (i.e.: certificate of compliance, test reports, etc.) when required.
- Product/service must be supplied to the latest part number and/or specification revision, unless otherwise specified.
- The supplier shall allow right of access by BGM, their customers and regulatory authorities to facilities involved in the order and to applicable records.
- Supplier shall ensure employees are aware of:
- their contribution to product or service conformity.
- their contribution to product safety.
- the importance of ethical behavior.
- BGM will control and monitor the external providers performance to on-time delivery and conformance to all P.O. requirements. If a company repeatedly supplies product late or non-compliant BGM management may elect to remove a vendor from its AVL
If GE AJA requirements are flowed down, quality system requirements s-1005 and/or s-1007 apply.
*Effective 2023-01-15 Human Trafficking: BGM and the United States Government prohibit trafficking in persons. Pursuant to the U.S. Government's policy prohibiting trafficking in persons (48 CFR § 52.222-50), BGM is committed to a work environment that is free from human trafficking and slavery, which for purposes of this policy includes forced labor and unlawful child labor. As such, BGM will not tolerate or condone human trafficking or slavery in any part of our organization, We shall ensure employees, subsidiaries, contractors, subcontractors, vendors, suppliers, partners and others through whom we conduct business must avoid complicity in any practice that constitutes trafficking in persons or slavery.